HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Pay the $25 store credit which is required for all reservations. This will be applied to your purchase. Include your email or phone in the order. Once the fee is paid we will contact you to set up an appointment.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
1) Adults only (2 MAX) per appointment from the same household.
2) Masks must be worn at all times during your appointment. You are responsible to bring your own mask. No exceptions.
3) Sanitize hands and phone with disinfectant wipe (if you want to use it while in the shop) upon entry.
4) Keep 6 feet distance from employees at all times while browsing and at checkout.
5) Credit card payments only at this time.
6) No bathroom use.
WHAT WE WILL BE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
1) We will be wearing a mask the entire time you are in the shop and hand sanitizing.
2) Upon your arrival we will wipe down the door handle and allow you in and lock the door to the public.
3) If you want to use your phone we will provide you with a disinfecting wipe to use on it.
4) We are taking extra precautions around sanitation at the bookstore, per the WHO and CDC sites. We are regularly sanitizing high touch zones, regularly and thoroughly hand washing, as well as practicing good respiratory hygiene (coughing and sneezing into arms).
IF YOU'RE EXPERIENCING SYMPTOMS
If you have a fever, cough or other symptoms, you might have COVID-19. Please cancel your appointment and use your store credit at a later day. Stay safe and stay home.